- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
If your blog is published in any of the above languages, you can now provide dynamic translation of your blog or website, by your readers, into any of 50+ other languages.
Installation is simple.
- Click on the link (above, as available) for your language.
- That puts you into the Cumulus In Your Language blog, in your language.
- Make a new HTML gadget for your blog / web site.
- Copy the code (between the horizontal lines) for your language, into the new gadget in your blog.
- Change the URL in the gadget, to the URL for your blog.
- Save your new gadget.
- Test your new gadget.
- Get to work writing an article for your blog / web site, explaining to your readers how your blog / web site is now multi-lingual.
Thanks very much, I appreciate it!ReplyDelete